FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Lounge at JFK
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2008, 8:12 am
roman15213

Smile

Originally Posted by riced
I arrived under the same circumstances several months ago. Although the counters do not open, there is a little kiosk that does open earlier than 8pm. Unfortunately, it does not open until at least 4pm (if I remember correctly.) Also, they do not prioritize first or business class in this line. I therefore had to wait over an hour before I got to the front of the line. Another thing to mention is the incompetence of the staff manning this booth. Perhaps you'll get lucky, but during our experience, it took them an hour to check in three parties ahead of us. There is no way to access the lounge without a boarding pass, but once you get there...its one of the best lounges around.
thank you for all the help; I am incredibly excited to experience the lounge at JFK and at DXB; although I have flown Emirates twice before, (LGW-DXB-MLE-DXB-LGW, 2005 and JFK-DXB-MLE-DXB-JFK, 2007 ) this will be the first time going Business Class; I'll be taking a lot of pictures and hopefully do a full review when I return.