FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Starwood in the Caribbean [Master Thread]
Old Feb 4, 2008, 7:41 am
broadwayblue

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by sc flier
As you can see in Post #4, I've updated my summary of properties recently. Those are the current options.

broadwayblue, if you want advice on which places are best for you, you should give more info about what you want out of your trip. Activities? Golf? When do you plan to travel? Are you going by yourself? Do you like to hang out on the beach a lot? Do you like scuba or snorkeling? Do you like to party? Do you like to go sightseeing? Shopping? Do you prefer gourmet dining? etc.

Best value: anyone that offers Cash & Points.
Thanks, I didn't notice your list was updated recently...and thought there might be some new properties because the original post was almost a year and a half old. I'm not sure when I'll be travelling, but maybe this summer or fall. I'll be going with my wife. We like to spend a good bit of time on the beach just hanging out...so the quality of the beach is a priority. We just went snorkeling for the first time in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and loved it. Some sights would be nice to break up the beach activities, and we do like to explore a bit. We don't need a crazy night life...a couple of bars open until midnight would be fine. Shopping is not that important, except for picking up a few souvenirs, although we do like looking in galleries.