FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is up with all the bad service?
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2008, 6:23 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by continentalclub
I knew I'd have my Eureka idea one day and today's the day!

It's going to work in so may ways, I just know it:

You just tell me where you want to go and when.

I will book your ticket and I will come with you. If there's more than one of you, I will always provide someone to accompany you.

You will always be able to change your plans.

We will always provide international travel adapters and spare underwear.

We will always come and pick you up 8 hours before your flight and will search your knicker drawer for your passport for you.

We will check that you know your name, where you are going and who you are going to see.

We will check that they know who are they are, they know who you are, that they are where you think they are and that they know you are coming.

We will FedEx your luggage 24 hours before you leave, for guaranteed delivery 24 hours after you arrive.

We will carry reins to attach to you for passage through the terminal, and spare elastic to tie to your gloves and run through the arms of your anorak.

There will be only 4 terms and conditions for this service:

1. You must book a minimum of six months in advance of the first date that you may possibly wish to travel, so that we can arrange for the passport and visas that you may not have realised you need.

2. At no time during travel may you speak, other than to respond with yes or no answers.

3. This service will be charged at the base price of the prevailing fully flexible ticket, multiplied by a factor of 4.

4. This service will only be available from the USA.

I honestly think that this will work.

Alternatively, you could just follow the rules and do it yourself for about 92.5% less......
You are a very very VERY naughty boy.

So, this naughty gorl is making you a Mucci for the "knicker drawer" remark which is priceless - simply priceless.