FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 28, 2008, 7:41 pm
VFF1000000

Programs: HH diamond, Hyatt diamond, *wood plat, Delta Diamond 4th yr, SWA A List
Thumbs up Trip Report Hyatt San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf

Wow. I really enjoyed this hotel stay. The weather was chilly (Jan 26, 2008), yet the outdoor pool and hot tub were very warm and refreshing. A changing room with shower and ample towels was located nearby.

The rooms were oversized and very modern. The showers were walkin with an overhead showerhead. The king beds were very comfortable and feather pillows were provided. The three rooms smelled fresh and all were very clean. Hyatt concierges and front desk staff were knowledgeable and genuinely friendly.

The diamond amenity (cheese, crackers, fruit, wine, etc) was bountiful and enjoyable.

(I stayed at the nearby Hilton the night before for similar rate and although the front desk staff were equally friendly, the room was not as modern or clean.)

The location is very convenient to the Wharf (so is the Hilton). As a side note, there is a very enjoyable foot reflexology studio nearby that provides foot massages for under $50 bucks.

Parking is "relatively" expensive, you might be able to find off site parking for less a few blocks away.

The hotel has a fireplace, sofas, and easy chairs in the lobby which are comfortable to use while waiting for your car or socializing.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Hyatt at Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco.

Last edited by VFF1000000; Jan 28, 2008 at 7:43 pm Reason: added date of stay