FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's going on at SFO today?
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2008, 5:12 pm
stupidhead

Originally Posted by tom911
My seatmate on the way to ORD said she was told it's a "one day test". Maybe they were only testing the AA checkpoint, or I'm sure the UA flyers would be chiming in by now.

Tom in the Flagship Lounge at ORD
They can shove their "all electronics out" up their .... And their "SimpliFly" or whatever the hell it is, unless they want to come to my dorm room, pack my bags for me, take all electronics out of my carryon, and neatly put them back at the end of the checkpoint, and be on the hook for any damage to them.

Or just to spite them, cellphone in one bin, cellphone battery in a second bin, cellphone batter COVER in a third bin, laptop battery cord in a fourth, laptop power adapter in a fifth, laptop itself in a sixth, laptop battery in a seventh, my laptop remote and battery in an eighth/9th, ipod in a tenth, one bin for each of my 3 pairs of headsets, one bin for each battery that is in my digital camera, one for the digital camera itself, one for the memory chip, one for my cellphone power cord, one for each of my 12 different cables, etc. etc.

But then that's probably just taking it out on the other passengers behind me and I probably shouldn't do that.