FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Bangkok Master Thread [merged]
Old Jan 23, 2008, 1:49 am
propertygirl

Programs: Virgin (silver), KLM (silver), BA, BMI, AA, United, SPG, Priority Club (platinum)
Cool

Originally Posted by HappyCheesehead
Hi Mr. Bigglesworth. I didn't do anything special to get the points breaks for November 08. When I went to make the ressies they were just there. I made two sets of reservations, one for 5 nights on our arrival in Thailand, and a second for the two nights before we leave. All came up at 5k a night. I went out to look now and see I can no longer make new ressies at that rate on any of the nights I looked at. It must have been some fluke that they had the point breaks available so far out in the future. I have printed out my ressies and the 5 k point deductions from the Priority Club account for proof though, just in case!
I've booked a 6 night stay at the IC Bangkok - againb 5k points break in last week of Nov 08...but I had to search for it when looking at the special redemption offers. That was the only week available! So it must not have been a fluke.