FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thank You to our FF for giving up their FC seat...
Old Jan 22, 2008, 7:56 am
cwe84

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Thank You to our FF for giving up their FC seat...

I want to say that this random act of kindness towards our uniformed military members is very touching and I hope that it cotinues. I was the only employee to make it on a DCA-CLT the other day and I was towards the front. After boarding there was one empty FC seat. There was a marine traveling in uniform and he was offered the seat. After he got comfortable a woman comes from the back of the plane and starts screaming at him that he was in her seat and that he shouldn't expect to be treated like hes a hero. She said it so that the F/A in the aft came running. The whole plane was in aww that she was yelling. Another FC traveler got out of his seat and offered his to the marine. After the lady and the marine settled the gentleman who gave up his seat said in a high voice " Lady I hope you like being a B%$%h and I hope you go to hell". As he walked into the back into economy every single passenger cheered... I thank all of our FF for this kindness. Also if you plan on being a royal A$$ on a flight make sure its not towards a military member...

On a side note I had just worked a flight into MCI and had several AF fire fighters that had just done four months in Saudi Arabia. Great group of men and women and everyone said their thanks to them. I was told by the gate agent that the welcome wagon in baggage was huge...