FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 17, 2008, 11:32 am
smilee

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
The RC was open in December, but the RC gals told me that it would be closed late in December. The RC staff is top notch as is ALL the staff at the hotel.

Although in my opinion the hotel is a good quality Hyatt, it is the customer service from the staff that makes this a very good Hyatt in my opinion. Diamonds are always recognized and I have always been given regency club access on every stay! If you ask for something the staff will do there best to make it happen and will do so promptly. (I think they should invite the staff at the Grand Hyatt in New York to visit so they can see HOW staff should provide customer service)

Anyhow the rooms are fine, they have been renovated and have flat screen TV's and you will get breakfast certificates that should give you enough off for most breakfast items. The restaurant is probably the weak point in the hotel. However, the hotel is located in the heart of the city and many great places to eat and drink are within walking distance.

The hotel does not have many suites so don't even bother asking about one.