FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Copley Place - Boston [Master Thread]
Old Jan 17, 2008, 8:11 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: AA CK Spouse, BAEC Silver , HH Dia, BonVoy Titanium, (former)Caesars7*, (former)Wynn Black, HR Icon
Originally Posted by RunawayNFly
I have been staying at this hotel once a month for almost 20 years. I always am upgraded to a junior suite as a Starwood Platinum member. (Maybe being a frequent return guest to this property also helps!) I usually call a couple of days prior to my stay and request them to pre-block a junior suite above the 20 th floor.

It is a great hotel in a superb location with some of the most outstanding Starwood employees! It is one of my favorite Starwood hotels, as you can tell!
THANKS! For the detailed information. Would you happen to have an email contact in guest services?

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Thanks, Seattle. I thought as much about the exhibit, guess I might have to go to Paris to see it. Normally, I would jump at the chance but now with the Euro so high, I am not so sure.
We are looking forward to the exhibit, and then a relaxing lunch at Bravo (gotta love the -15% member discount ). Per "Preview MFA Boston" :
<clip>the list features a special "Napoleon's Selection" that includes rare and hard-to-find wines from some of the greatest houses of France..... Bravo will also be pouring several French selections by the glass --- including Moet et Chandon White Star Champagne.