FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Lounge Access in SYD" Thread [Merged]
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:37 am
goodo

Originally Posted by ORDGuy79
I think a more important concern here is the RCC system in general. If SYD is closing, what's next? At LHR for instance, with the move to T1, will there even be a LHR RCC? It's one thing to be able to choose to not go to the RCC, and entirely another when you're forced to use another airline's lounge. As nice as some of the *A lounges are, I think it's irresponsible for UA to shove all of their passengers to those lounges, and moreso, unfair to the *A partners that will now be forced to accomodate these people. If I was a full-fare SQ C passenger and now force to share with all the *G Y-pax from UA, I'd be rather upset.
I understand not wanting to be crowded in lounges, but if you were a SQ C passenger you'd be upset to share a lounge witha *G Y passenger? You gotta be kidding! What next, you gonna be upset to be sitting on the same plane as them? Maybe get your own jet and you wouldnt have to deal with all the ruffians in the back.

goodo