FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place, Fremont, CA REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 2, 2008, 9:51 pm
RS250Racer

Programs: RVT 1K
Ok, I just spent my third night at this place in the last 6 weeks.

I liked the first two stays ok, but I am now not sure if I will be going back!

First off they raised the rates, it used to be a decent deal, now not so much.

I still like the rooms, the TV and WiFi are great....BUT

The construction is out of control!! How could they even think you can have a hotel open when this kind of work is taking place? I could deal with the work that was going on last month, and breakfast in the crappy little "meeting room" but now they have the whole lobby torn up to the point where at times you need to step off tile and walk on concrete and dodge tools and buckets!!!

This morning they had closed off one elevator and had jack hammering going on right in the lobby that was DEAFENING...and I race motorcycles!!

I could hear the noise *clearly* in my third floor room. I really felt bad for the "Gallery Hosts" that had to work like that. This is not a "pardon our dust" affair any longer, this is all out demo and re-construction...I thought I might need a hard hat!!

This place works well for me location wise and keeps my roundtrips to the bay area nice, the bonus points and double stay credit now are cool, but I think I may find another place for this Saturday, especially since they jacked the rates up....oh well. Could not recommend this place to anyone right now!!

Last edited by RS250Racer; Jan 2, 2008 at 9:53 pm Reason: spelling