FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Neiman Marcus InCircle points... wow
View Single Post
Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:26 am
dogmom11

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, US CP, *W Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
I'm a big InCircle fan...I used to order a lot of corporate gifts online (eBates usually has 2% back) and charged them on the NM card (that's the only way to get InCircle points). I now do most of my personal gift shopping (items + gift cards) and have them sent on frequently advertised 'free ship' days. Double points on yours/additional cardholders birthdays and at pre-announced times/events (they're good about emailing advance notice). The redemption rate for airline miles (UA or AA) isn't so great--$5000 spend gets you 5000 miles (valued around $85 if you consider miles worth 1.7 cents/mile), so I usually get the $125 NM gift card or a Spa Wish $150 cert. Either way, it's a great, but often overlooked program.

One of the best perks of InCircle membership (minimum $5000 spend/year) is an invite to their holiday parties...here's a blog report (w/photos) from earlier in the month. These are the only times I can get DogDad to set foot in the stores. (-:

http://dogmom11.typepad.com/dogmoms_...-marcus-h.html