FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase Continental Airlines Mastercard offer might make me jump
Old Dec 20, 2007, 10:32 am
TLVorbust

Programs: CO - silver, dl plat, spg plat, Marriot plat
New Chase Continental Airlines Mastercard offer might make me jump

I received this offer yesterday from CO. I would never jump at the offer except that they now will give me a year of Presidents club as well as $100 in my "travelbank" I am seriously considering this.

I am curious if anyone else has received this offer and if you are considering it. What do you think about it?

We're honored to introduce our new premium product, the Continental Airlines Presidential Plus(SM) World MasterCard® — a new loyalty card for our most valued customers.

In addition to earning OnePass® miles for all purchases, you'll receive*:

* A Presidents Club® membership
* EliteAccess® Priority Airport Services
* Flex Elite Qualification Miles
* Double OnePass miles on hotel stays, car rental purchases and Continental tickets
* An invitation to join an exclusive Avis® program that allows you to bypass the counter and go straight to your car with up to a two-car class upgrade
* Complimentary Hyatt Gold Passport® Platinum Membership

As a Continental Airlines Presidential Plus(SM) cardmember, you'll receive all of these premium benefits for an annual fee of $375. If you apply for the Continental Airlines Presidential Plus(SM) Card by Dec. 31, 2007, and are approved, you'll also receive a $100 deposit into your TravelBank account, which you can use toward purchasing travel on Continental Airlines.**