FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pasadena: Sheraton or Westin? [Master Thread]
Old Dec 18, 2007, 12:28 pm
Sam P. Goodman

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
Westin Pasadena Rocks!

Not sure if this is the best place for me to post this, but there didn't seem to be a designated Westin Pasadena thread. Mods, please feel free to move if there's a better place.

Mrs. Goodman and I just completed a nice weekend stay at the Westin Pasadena and I can honestly say it was one of my best hotel experiences ever. Every aspect of our stay was excellent. Valets were helpful in helping us figure out self-park (no attitude for not utilizing the valet). Front desk staff were extremely cordial and upgraded us to a huge corner executive room on the 11th floor (we're Gold and had booked a traditional room). The room had 3 banks of windows on two sides, all three of which opened (one of my favorite features at a hotel). In addition to the King bed, we had a nice couch and chair set with three ottomans, large desk, 27" tube tv. Decent sized bathroom with tub/shower combo and single sink. Nice dressing area outside of the bathroom with two small closets and coffee station (new one up brewer) between. We had a late flight and were granted 4pm checkout without having to haggle (I usually have to negotiate and end up with 1 or 2pm). They also have a couple of computers in the lobby that allow free online flight check-in, which came in handy since we were flying Southwest.

This was our first stay at this prop, but we would definitely return if staying anywhere near Pasadena. Top notch!