FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mail Forwarding services
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2007, 5:32 am
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by eastwest
I don't have anything to add, but I will be interested in your findings, lin821. Please share them when you are ready...
Did you mean for alect to report back to the board when he's ready?

I'd had my 2cents in the referenced thread in post #4. However, as jimquan had nicely pointed out, I was referring to EMAIL forwarding discussion, not the physical mail forwrding, which was what OP's asking. I was skimming OP's question too fast and simply assumed it's about email forwarding services since this is a Technology forum.

I hadn't thought of postal mail discussion being in "technology" category. Silly me. Giving what OP's criteria for mail forwarding, there's really quite alot technology and "security" involved. I haven't had the opportunity to use this kind of services and can't provide any first-hand personal account. The best I had ever done was to provide my new non-US address to all the parties I expected to get mail (or bills) from. It wasn't an issue for them to send me international mail. Back to those days, I didn't have too much mail and USPS didn't forward mail internationally.

I googled for "USPS mail forwarding international address" and got quite a few results, which were not mentioned in any of the previous posts. Not sure how good they are either.