FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Route Mapper tool (windows based)
Old Dec 9, 2007, 10:22 am
cockpitvisit

Originally Posted by Darien-l
It would be awesome if you add GL in one of your future updates!
I am planning to add Air Greenland in the future.

Originally Posted by x1achilles
Are there not any airlines that fly to the Galapogos Islands, or are they just charters?
AEROGAL and TAME fly to Galapagos from Ecuador. These airlines are not included in the tool (yet).

The small info boxes that pop up when you hover over a route or airport are in white and the lettering is also in white making them almost impossible to read for me. Is there a way to adjust the color of the background of these boxes?
The white lettering is a bug that appears on some systems, it should be black. I hope to fix it in the next update. There is no way to change the color.

Originally Posted by jcherney
I noticed that seasonal flights don't show up. Is this on purpose? For instance, NW goes nonstop to GCM and STT on Saturday's during the winter.
Are you sure? I think the NW routes EWR-GCM and EWR-STT are codeshares operated by CO. When I select NW and enable codeshares in the tool, I get to see them. For most airlines, the tool should have seasonal routes as well.

I'm sure there are others also. Is there a way to add these myself?
Right now it is not possible to add routes yourself. Maybe I'll add this in the future.