FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Honeymoon Thread: 2001-2010
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2007, 12:51 am
travelexpert

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Philoj
We just spent a week in Prague last spring - I can highly recommend the Hilton there. While the locals seem to think it's in the middle of nowhere, it's a fifteen minute walk to the tourist area and Charles Bridge ("the" bridge in Prague)!
My understanding is there is a new Hilton in Prague--a revamped Renaissance--right in the middle of the action. Planning to go there one summer...

I would recommend the Rome Cavalieri if you are looking for Europe--although have not tried out the Paris Hiltons. It's more of a city experience-but the property is more like a luxury resort. Perhaps four nights in Rome and four in Venice at the new Hilton Molino Stucky.

Since this is your honeymoon--if you are willing to be daring and go for the ultimate in exotic, I suggest you consider either the Seychelles or Maldives (latter soon to be rebranded a Conrad). Both are whopping trips, but experiences bar none from what I have read (will be visiting both properties in 2008). Such an experience would probably require 10 days in the name of sanity--so you'd have to convince the boss that you need a little extra time...