FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Air Canada Early Status Recognition Thread
Old Dec 4, 2007, 12:46 pm
YEG USER

Originally Posted by margarita girl
OK, I only have 1 item listed beside choice benefits:

Eligible Flight Pass Activities

which is a hyperlink that doesn't open anything. Then another hyperlink for Learn More underneath which lists all 9 choice benefits:

I don't think I am getting any of these. What are other newly minted SEs seeing?
I got the exact same thing, link doesn't work. I don't really care that I won't get a package, since I wasn't ever expecting one.

Originally Posted by zorn
To the last few posters who reported getting the status recognition on the AP website, it appears as though the following is happening once again, as per the first post in this thread:
This does indeed appear to be the case. Just by chance, 2 nights ago, I looked on the AE website for J tickets on AC to SYD (I don't have any current plans to go, I just wanted to see what it would cost as I would like to). There was only ClassicPLus and it was 900,000+ for 2 tickets. Once I saw the SE on my profile last night, I tried it again, with IKK it was only 230,000. (I didn't think the AE site would actually work properly). I know that people complain that IKK has been watered down, but for me as a new SE it still seems like a pretty sweet benefit. I might have to see how I can burn some miles in case this benefit gets reduced again for 2008.