FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 12, 2007, 6:20 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Am here for one night. I come to SF a lot but have never been to this property. I was very pleasantly surprised. I never saw this hotel before the renovation, but whoever was in charge of the renovation did a great job. The lobby looks great with lots of cream colored marble and great lighting. The sunken lobby actually kind of reminds me of the PH Washington.

The rooms are also really nice and "W Hotel-esque". Lots of browns and dark woods. The bed is very comfortable, and the desk has a nice ergonomic chair. The flat screen tv is really nice as well.

Overall, it was a pretty stylish hotel, which surprised me since it's in the middle of tourist trap Fisherman's Wharf. I wish more Hyatt Regency or Grand Hyatt properties looked like this.

The location is a pain for business travelers if your office is downtown, but the hotel has a complimentary car service to the Financial District in the mornings which is a great perk.