FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rapid Rewards Enhancements!
View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2007, 6:09 am
Nevada1K

Programs: WN:No status in 2015; UA:1K long gone (1995-2003).
Originally Posted by Appletom
I wonder if a freedom award can be converted back to two standard awards? I don't have enough credits to check.
On Tuesday of this week, I extended an expired award for $50. This was an award that expired last January and must have been my last "old" Blackout Date-type award; when it reactivated it was listed as a "Freedom Award" -- before they announced the new program.

While I do see the option to convert Standard Awards to Freedom Awards, I do not see any option in my account to convert this Freedom Award back to two Standard Awards. Perhaps when one actually converts two Standard Awards to a Freedom, the option to convert back will also exist... but I would have thought they would have announced that.

Also, there seems to be a glitch in their A-List tracking system. MySouthwest page tells me I am A-List qualified and that my Qualification Date was November 8, 2007 and my Expiration Date is November 8, 2008. In the flights flown 11/08/07-11/08/08 section, it already shows 1 flight credit (which has not occurred) and that I need 31 more by 11/02/2008. It appears to be giving me credit for a flight I flew on 11/02/2007, before the program was announced, but it doesn not give me credit for a flight I took on 11/05/2007.