FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UPCOMING ITINERARIES: October-December 2007
Old Nov 8, 2007, 4:59 am
MegatopLover

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
travelingman79: Nice time to go to New Zealand! I know someone else who's going to be in Auckland on the same days as you, but he's not going on the CNZ deal so I don't think will be on your flights.

I'm on the CNZ deal with two friends but going and coming home a day before you. We'll be in Auckland for some of the same time as you will, overlapping for about a day and a half. Maybe time for drinks on the evening of Nov. 23rd, or for something on Nov. 24th. PM me, if you like.

Leaving aside the guy I know who's going on a QF ticket, it's funny how many gay FTers chose to take the CNZ deal on Thanksgiving weekend. Whether it's about the families we choose, or just seizing on the extra time off and throwing tradition to the wind, it's remarkable. For my group, our Thanksgiving dinner will be lamb, lamb, and more lamb. And a nice NZ cabernet.

Last edited by MegatopLover; Nov 8, 2007 at 5:16 am