FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 24 Hour Cancellation Policy?
View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2007, 6:26 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by ddarko
Well, I emailed JetBlue this afternoon through their site asking whether this policy existed. To my surprise, I got a call about an hour ago from a JetBlue rep. She said that JetBlue does not have a 24-hour cancellation policy anymore. She had read the links to the New York Times and Travel and Leisure articles that I included in my email and she said that JetBlue may have had the policy at the time the New York Times article was written but that it definitely did not by February 2007, when Travel and Leisure published its article. She said T&L got it wrong. So it seems like JetBlue no longer offers a 24-hour grace period after purchase. Another nice courtesy bites the dust.
Thanks for the follow up.

It doesnt help you, but that was very nice of that JB Rep to have called you and actually read the articles you sent along, and then Unfortunately inform you that it use to be the policy and that T&L got it wrong.

Maybe you should email T&L so that they can set the record straight so no one else gets caught on their misinformation in their article.