FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part II
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2007, 3:31 pm
SingaPaul

This is the largest thread on here... And always have been wondering what kind of information we can gather from this thread... Or it is just a thread that keep snowballing....

So one boring afternoon... Decided to find out who is who... And suddenly, thot it should be summarized... The problem with OCD is that, once u thot of it, u can't stop till u get it done... I thot i could get it done in one afternoon... Ended up spending two afternoons...

Now that it is done... Not too sure if it would generate any usefulness... But again, another problem with OCD is that... if u see something arrange in order, u get some satisfaction out of it... Kinda stupid... But that is what OCD is...

But i did learn a few things... Chris is the most popular name on here... SF seems to be the place to be for most on here... And quite a number of guys are either pyschiatrist or partnered to one... Have a romantic interest now who is also a pyschiatrist... No no... I'm not his patient... lol

On a serious note, it was fun reading thru the profiles posted on here... It is a pity that these profiles are buried in 1000+ replies... I counted there are about 350+ posts responded directly to the purpose of this thread... A suggestion here, is it possible to do some house-cleaning so that this thread is strictly filled with post responding to the roll call with preferrably a profile??? Just a suggestion....

The list begins in the next post...