FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part II
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2007, 10:29 pm
ebayj

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
I've been posting for a few years, but obviously missed this great thread. I hope to eventually read through the whole thing. I authored the Atlantis Baltic Cruise review last summer and was pleasantly overwhelmed by the interest - so anyway - I'm Justin.

Contrary to the screen name, I don't shop on ebay, but I live in the East Bay across from San Francisco. I've lived here for 19 years, am 47, single (dating around), and do payroll and systems management for large companies, usually involving PeopleSoft HRMS.

I veer in and out of NW Elite and UA Premier, but not with much consistency. I travel primarily for pleasure. I ended up on NW out of necessity, as the rest of my family lives in North Dakota, and no other carrier really flies there. Since I turned 40, my new rule is never change continents in coach class. It's been expensive but comfortable. My next new destination is Quebec City for Skate Canada in November.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming California Gaylas, qualifying for OMNI, and reading more of your interesting stories. FlyerTalk is an amazing resource and source of community for so many different interest groups.

Last edited by ebayj; Oct 10, 2007 at 11:27 pm Reason: Spelling correction