FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Limassol, Cyprus [Master Thread]
Old Oct 8, 2007, 10:06 am
Anglo Large Clawed Otter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
After over a year, I have finally managed to get my pics from last year's Cyprus trip uploaded. My Cyprus pics include photos of the incredible Suite we stayed in at LM Limassol. As usual with hotel pics, it is difficult to give a proper impression of the true size of the room, given the difficulties of finding a proper angle to snap photos from within the confines of the room. However, if you would care to see what a suite looks like at LM Limassol, you may do so here.

The hotel was positively amazing, and I only wish that my photos could have done justice to the room. The bathroom pic shows only the oversized jacuzzi tub, and not the separate (massive) marble shower enclosure or double vanities. Also, due to inability to find a good angle to shoot from, the bedroom pic makes it look deceptively small.

For 11,500 points/night (at then-prevailing points rates), I thought this suite was a steal.