FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Denver Airport / Aurora - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 30, 2007, 2:31 pm
jayer

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Stayed at DIA Hyatt Place one night last week. Renovation is finished. I was fully satisfied overall and would stay there again.

I believe the original poster was complaining about a handicapped room, which was my first assignment also. I requested and received a change. While not unlivable a regular room is preferable.

The only complaints were with a group staying together on an apparent housing contract arrangement. Kind of a dorm atmosphere on that floor with noise and open doors, but changing rooms solved that one also.

I do have an observation,or perhaps its a question. Did Hyatt miss their stated target market for Hyatt Place, or just this location? The place was devoid of the Gen Y techsters they targeted, and little of the lobby camaraderie they were marketing. Just a few cranky old people like me, who were getting upset at being asked to swipe their room key when served instead of being able to run a tab.