FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 30 Games In 30 Nights – The Ultimate Hockey Road Trip
Old Sep 24, 2007, 7:28 am
greggwiggins

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
Washington Capitals Fan Agrees

Originally Posted by broadwayblue
Very cool. I'm a Rangers season ticket holder so maybe I'll see you at the Garden!

Just curious, do you have a budget set for this trip? Are you getting premium seats for each game, or are you just looking to get inside each arena? I'm totally jealous. I did my first Rangers road trip last December...watched the Rangers take on the Panthers in Sunrise, then drove to Tampa two days later. You are taking the game to a whole different dimension. Awesome!
I'm a Caps season ticket holder so maybe I'll see you at Verizon Center in November.

And I'm asking the same questions as broadwayblue.

But I'm adding a request that you pm me if you'd like an e-mail address for Capitals' owner Ted Leonsis; your trip sounds like exactly the sort of thing that Ted would enjoy vicariously. (But give him a few days before you contact him because his father passed away last night and as much as Ted loves the game, I don't think hockey's on his mind right now.)

Last edited by greggwiggins; Sep 24, 2007 at 7:30 am Reason: Adding link to Ted Leonsis bio