FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Munich First Class Lounge [MUC FCL]
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2007, 8:29 am
woolfcross

Programs: UA Platinum, US Air Gold, Starwood Platinum
Well may I advise you to just use the powerful SEARCH button - I believe all of your questions have already been discussed many times before. Frequent users of this forum can get a little bit impatient being asked the same question over and over again... understandable!
Understandable, I agree. But not kind. Are you really all so busy that you cannot take a moment to answer such a question? (for it wouldn't have taken any longer than the scolding responses offered instead).

I used the "Search" option--and came up with the message "Your search has too few words"--impossible, for I used four. Tried it several more times, with different search word options, and got the same response. Either I'm doing something wrong, or the Search function isn't working for me for some reason.

No matter. There are other ways to obtain this information, and I will access them.

That you are expert and experienced travelers with very good advice to offer, there is no doubt. I've learned a lot from reading this forum, and I thank you for it.

You might want to consider, however, the lack of friendliness on this forum. We all have our different areas of expertise in this world. Had any of you approached me saying that you wished to write a novel (which I have) or a screenplay(which I have), I would have shown you considerably more patience, generosity and tolerance than you've rendered (even though novel and screenplay writing are considerably harder to "break into" than a first-class lounge at Munich!)

Last edited by woolfcross; Sep 18, 2007 at 8:31 am Reason: include previous quote