FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fly the concorde JFK-LHR for $1259 courtesy of Randy
Old Jun 19, 2002, 10:32 am
satish_ny

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sunil:
Hi there,

I'm thinking of doing this deal this week.
I was wondering if someone could help me with some questions:

1. When does the Startwood to Quantas 2:1 transfer deal end ?
2. Does the awards on AA/BA and Quantas allow for open jaws and stopovers.
3. I am thinking of claiming my award sometime later in the future (maybe not even a BA 1st/concorde award). Is this a good idea ?

Thank You !
</font>
The InsideFlyer/Starwood 2,500 points bonus offer expires June 30, 2002. Normally, you get 1,000 Starwood points with each subscription. This is what makes this offer really worthwhile. As far as the Starwoods to QF 1:2 conversion, it has been around and chances are it will stay. Having said that, I would order as many InsideFlyer subscriptions as I can afford and "park" the points in my Starwood account. Once you decide that the QF program is for you, you can convert the Starwood points to QF points. Remember: to get the best conversion rate, you can only transfer 20,000 Starwood points per day (equal to 50,000 QF points) and it can take upto six weeks for these points to show up in your QF account.

Happy flying!