FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly
Old Sep 16, 2007, 3:12 pm
MileageAddict
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Encounter #3 for me! * I was flying IAD-ORD on Monday and noticed the yellow FT tag of travelingman79 while we sat in luxurious comfort on the Dulles Mobile Lounge. I introduced myself, found out we were on the same flight and seated across the aisle from each other as well!

* I have also met jetsetter and exerda in airports
Encounter #4 this afternoon! I boarded my FLL-IAD flight and watched a man with his wife and young daughter take seats across the aisle from me. He looked very familiar but I couldn't quite place him. I then noticed his yellow FT luggage tags and assumed I had met him at a FT Do or other event. Nope! It turns out this person was someone I knew many years before FT and had met through a computer users group out in Seattle. After 12 years, I crossed paths once again with SeattleFred! I've seen his posts on FT but never realized it was someone I already knew... small world, eh? ^ BTW, he gave me a demo of his flight/mileage tracking software and I thought it was excellent. Check it out at http://www.ftcomets.com

Last edited by MileageAddict; Sep 16, 2007 at 4:29 pm