FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fly the concorde JFK-LHR for $1259 courtesy of Randy
Old Apr 4, 2002, 1:09 am
ozzie

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rocky:
If I'm reading the Qantas charts right, you can get a short-hop (&lt;1k OW flight) on AA for 20,000 points RT. This is equal to 10k Starpoints. In order to get the same flight (booking through AAdvantage) it would take 25k Starpoints. True?</font>
I'm not QUITE sure how the Qantas award table works. You may be able to get a free connecting flight on AA as the award table applies to "BA/AA/QF" - but doesn't say whether or not you are allowed to use more than one of these airlines. I've only done it from LHR to JFK myself. In any event, you can use the OneWorld award table to create an intinerary from just about anywehre in the world and include a Concorde flight.

I just hope you don't all take advantage of this - I just know next time I try to book an award ticket on Concorde that there will be no seats left for us true Qantas FFs !

[This message has been edited by ozzie (edited 04-04-2002).]