FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bora Bora Le Moana Master Thread [merged]
Old Sep 13, 2007, 9:12 am
davidjdewey

Programs: Hyatt GP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, IC Amb.
Questions from Bora Bora virgin

I have been planning a trip to Bora Bora and this thread has been very helpful. I do however still have a couple lingering questions:

1. How much do things cost once you are down there? Is food and bottled water going to break the bank? What about water taxis?

2. How easy is it to get from Thalasso to main island? I hear a lot of people say it is a pain, but what makes it a pain? Does it take a long time? Is it pricey?

3. What is it that you love about Bora Bora? Is it that much more beautiful than Hawaii or the Carribean?

4. Last question. I am thinking of going with my girlfriend and her sister. Is this one of those places where three is going to be a crowd? I'm not so concerned because we always travel together, but will we be the only people on the island not traveling as a couple?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't mean to sound too thrifty, but I am using miles / points for this trip and I have to keep costs down if I can get away with calling it a "Free trip". Thanks!