FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I battle the Dulles RCC matron- you know who won! [Merged Threads]
Old Sep 8, 2007, 10:49 am
lucky9876coins
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Talking Maybe not totally relevant, but better than a new thread...

First off, let me say that the agent at the door of the C16 RCC was very friendly, certainly not my "friend."

So I am on my way out to switch clubs since I got bored and I am waiting for the elevator. As I wait I hear a guy talking to the agents at the "help desk" about the RCC survery. I decide to take a seat in the computer area to hear this, since I know it'll be interesting.

He is not dressed in a uniform or anything, but rather quite casually in jeans and a green button down shirt. I am not sure what his position is, but he had some interesting information. Maybe he was from WHQ, since he used the RCC after talking to them, and wasn't just "dropping by."

So anyway, he talked about how well Dulles scored on the surverys. He mentioned that there was only one category on the survery for "excellent," while there were a couple of neutral ones and two "bad ones," which he thought wasn't fair. He said that when UA processed these they just threw out all the neutral ones, leaving only excellent and very poor.

He explained that in things that can be controlled by the agents, Dulles scored an "EXCELLENT!" At the same time on things "outside their control," like decor and alcohol, they scored low. I immediately pulled up a few of the threads about the agents here to show him what some other people think, although I decided against it in the end.

So funny to sit here, especially because one can hear everything the agents are saying from the computer area.

Another interesting thing I heard, although I don't know who it was about, was how the "phone area" in a certain reservation read "Obnoxious to IFL agent" and "tried to visit two of the three Dulles RCC's.

That's all for now folks.