FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dissed by a FTer!
View Single Post
Old Sep 4, 2007, 11:25 am
TrojanHorse
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I haven't been to a so called "do" in four years however I have been to some small gatherings since then.. but at one of the do's (Chicago 02 I believe) I had online/thread run ins with a particular FT'er about some stuff

We each knew the other was going to be at the same do but due to the size of the participants (in excess of 100) it wasn't likely we'd have to interact.

Well night one, I'm sitting in the hotel bar and maybe 20 of us are there chatting away, I was NOT wearing my FT tag (can't recall why) but another person wearing a tag came up to me and was chatting for about five minutes when the question was asked finally asked to whom I was on FT (I had introduced my self with my real first name) and I said "TrojanHorse, nice to meet you" (yeah I had a funny grin on IIRC) and this person whose hand was about to come out to shake my hand was pulled back and this person huffed and puffed away real fast.. it was funny to me b/c I didn't like that person anyway and knew what I was doing so the rest of the trip I would just say hi and stick out my hand and wouldn't even get a response.

I'll never forget it