FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton East Hartford - Leaving Starwood 31 MAR 2011 [Master Thread]
Old Aug 31, 2007, 6:21 pm
NBSPGMEMBER

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum & LFT Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Silver, Airmiles Onyx, Aeroplan, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by bcorazza
I've been staying in the east hartford sheraton since April (on and off) and the club is nothing special and the place in general is tired. Also try to park close to the entrance as I had my rental car broken into by a meth head looking for loose change. The area is not the best.
I stayed here last week, the location is good to go around & visit Connecticut. But yes, the place is tired, albeit the staff was nice enough, but a revamp could put the hotel to an acceptable level. The parking is very large, but all the cars seemed to be all bunched up & parked together, like people knew the area was uneasy or something, so I parked with all of them too. The Hartford area in general was way nicer than I thought it would be... Maybe it's because we stayed in the good areas, I dont know.

Last edited by NBSPGMEMBER; Aug 31, 2007 at 11:06 pm