FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton East Hartford - Leaving Starwood 31 MAR 2011 [Master Thread]
Old Aug 31, 2007, 12:00 am
NBSPGMEMBER

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum & LFT Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Silver, Airmiles Onyx, Aeroplan, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by mauld
I was just on line making a booking for my third stay at the Sheraton East Hartford, and noticed there were 'Club' Rooms available ??? I didn't know they had a Club Floor here. Any comments on it? In my last 2 stays this month, as a Platinum, I was duly given the 500 points and told sorry, no suites-- but we've upgraded you to a larger room! But no mention of Club Access, Club Floor (I was on the general SPG floors) or if indeed there was a Club. Searching old posts, I do see a mention that this property does have a Club, but has it been closed, or is it one of those deals where an open area is fitted out with a couple of chairs near the elevators-- with no food or beverages??
I was in Hartford last week and stayed on the top floor (8th), it is the club floor. The club lounge is located next to the elevators on that floor, breakfast items & evening snacks are offered. The morning lady there is so kind, the lounge is tired but they are planning a renovation & expansion. There is only a couple of large presidential suites here (maybe only one...), so don't expect anything other than a club room.

Last edited by NBSPGMEMBER; Aug 31, 2007 at 6:37 pm