FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Vienna Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2007, 9:26 pm
100,000miler

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Turtle,

First off you must understand that I have been a very loyal PC member for many years, even a Royal Amb as I posted.

My check in time was past 2pm but my room was not ready. Go figure that yourself. I can understand delays...but I had a meeting to get to and little time to waste, esp after a long flight.

I was and still am astounded that AMB members cannot use the Lounge unless they pay some 50 or more Euros which is simply ridiculous. I find this totally unacceptable, do you not agree?

My comments over the smiling blond behind the desk are only factual so do not lecture me on political correctness.

Frankly I have simply had it with PC.... I see little benefit in this program and few to no real upgrades as suggested in their promotions. AMB is greatly overblown in comparison to what I get from SPG where I am a Plat.