FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss Denied *G Lounge Access in LAX
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2007, 6:59 pm
train lover

Programs: M&M
Originally Posted by Wombelero
Summary of your post: You flew the first time with Swiss, had a bad encounter with a Gate/Checkin dragon and then you decide never to fly again with Swiss. Wow.

If I read correctly the lounge let you in without problems and probably the flight was okay as well. Otherwise you would have continued your rant.

If I would avoid any airline where I have been treated rude or bad or not as expected I would have to drive or walk to my destinations. This should not be an excuse for bad treatment to paying customer, but don't exaggerate. Swiss has it faults as every other airline, but I still thinks it's one of the better.

Just my 0.02$
W
Ditto.......I travel every 6 months LAX-ZRH and the LX agents here are great. I suspect you must have done something to piss them off because they always seem to make the effort with me.....and I'm just a regular "blue" M&M. I have seen many pax get very arrogant, demand this and that....... let's just say it's "not the best way to get someone to do a favor for you". As said above, you still got in and I'm sure you had a good flight.

Train Lover