FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza, TX [Master Thread]
Old Aug 21, 2007, 6:50 pm
Anglo Large Clawed Otter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Does the Four Points have a free shuttle to the airport? Special treatment for Plats?
Is the Sheraton Brookhollow significantly more expensive for the dates of your stay? It's closer to IAH (I'm assuming you are not flying into HOU, given your handle), you would get a 500 point amenity, almost guaranteed upgrade to club floor or junior suite (quite nice by Sheraton standards), lounge access (or comped breakfast on weekends), all at a newly renovated hotel that's quite nice.

I would say that the new Sheraton Brookhollow compares favorably to the Sheraton AMS, and Sheraton Gateway Toronto Airport (though perhaps not quite as refined as both of those properties...still quite good by Sheraton standards).

Sheraton has no Airport shuttle, but does have a shuttle to the Galleria, I believe