FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Oz Fest #5" - Hobart TASMANIA - Memorial Day weekend May 23-25, 2008
Old Aug 19, 2007, 11:58 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Originally Posted by Downunder girl
Thank you to all the FTers on this thread for putting me at ease. I am definitely interested in coming (will start working on the child care now) so I can just DO it ! And who knows by next May I may not be single anymore

Hey Restless in RNO do you have a crystal ball or is my profile showing my b'day? Thanks so much for your nice message . I love it here on FT (am totally addicted at the moment)......oh no

Oh now I have to work out how to explain to the babysitter (family member) that I am going to HBA to meet FTers from online - that will be an interesting conversation
Downunder girl, I started FT as a single person...then became married to a non-FT'er who abides my unusual "hobby" (thankfully she likes travelling and decent hotels). She attended ozfest III and IV and now enjoys catching up with my FT friends and their partners.

Now we have mini-QF WP (5.5 months old) who attended ozfest IV with us (at age 10 weeks) and is a fair bet to join us at ozfest V (if Mrs QF WP comes as well). So I'm sure the two of you would have something in common