FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Must Now Have All Points in Hilton Honors Account Before Booking Reward Reservation
Old Aug 16, 2007, 7:26 am
guybaxy

Programs: Qantas Platinum, HH Blue, SPG PLatinum
Post Registering points stays

Originally Posted by kailuabeach
I just found out today from two different phone calls that effective a few days ago, Hilton Honors has changed their reward policy. You can no longer reserve award nights without first having the all the points necessary in your account. In the past you were able to reserve an award without all of the points and as long as you accumulated them by the time you needed the award you were fine. This was always a great benefit and one that caused me to go out of my way to stay at Hilton Hotels. I expressed my dissapointment that Diamond VIPS such as myself were not notified and they replied they are just telling customers when they call in. Their guest assistance people didn't know anything about it. To register a complaint in writing they gave the following address:

755 Crossover Lane
Memphis Tennessee 38117
I just booked a stay at Hilton Tokyo a week ago, no problem, I only had 28000 pts, and so tx from my partner acc, then short 1.500 pts , which they just have me