FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE : Le Meridien Rimini, Italy, Left SPG Jan 2014 [Master Thread]
Old Aug 15, 2007, 7:23 pm
Life_Platinum

Question

Originally Posted by jnswinnipeg
My wife and I were just there three weeks a go for two nights and really enjoyed it. It was a great break between Venice and Florence and we enjoyed a day on the beach. I definitely echo the comments on the beach. It is the widest sand beach either of us had ever seen.

Our room was on the top floor and had a great view and very large balcony. Staff at the front desk were helpful. Only negative was the driving directions on the hotel website - these need improving.

If you are going to Italy and want to go somewhere most North Americans have never heard of check it out! It seems popular with Europeans.
Thanks for your reports. We are planning to stay at this property for two nights in early October, and it appears that the hotel is already sold out for the nights we will be there. Is there a specific room you would recommend? As a Platinum, Starwood has spoiled us, and so we will be expecting a suite.