FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Would YOU Like? I'm building a private island getaway...
Old Aug 14, 2007, 10:22 pm
jplux

Location: Somewhere on a plane...I prefer Global Express XRS, but F-class works
Programs: Coutts World, AMEX
Originally Posted by bhd87
Private chefs would be a must. Fully customizable menu for every meal.

Animals at breakfast greeting you (e.g. FS GT).

The most ridiculous and relaxing spa ever. Also an indoor tranquility pool, ala FS HK.

Michelin 3* chefs even for breakfast, ala George V.

Personal butler, ala Singita Boulders. Everyone at the resort should know my name and greet me sincerely.

And like at the FS Maronouchi, they should run after me with bottles of water and scented moist towels. They should know what I want when I want it; and when I want to be left alone. They should never say "No."

It would be nice to have someone on call to take professional pictures of me and my family. Then send them to me when I leave in a nice book.

No more then 15 rooms, if that many, on the island. The water sure as hell be crystal Maldivian clear! And I want dolphins. Dolphins swimming around my hotel room.
I like the way you THINK!

"No" wouldn't exist on the island.

The photographer is a VERY nice touch and I don't believe I would have thought of that. Now that you've mentioned it...it's a MUST! :-:

At 15 rooms it would certainly be an intensely private experience, but it would also drastically increase the cost of the experience for the client.

I keep thinking: Perhaps there should be 15-20 private homes around the island. Each with their own staff...with maybe a few *key* employees floating from one property to another...

BTW- There are LOTS of Dolphins

GREAT ideas. Thanks so much!