FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - la casa que canta...questions (Zihuatanejo, Mexico)
Old Aug 10, 2007, 8:59 pm
insideinfo2

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
hmm thought i said it earlier - if someone with Q Club could post what the upgrades are like, thatd be great!
We were there in January, 2007 for four or five days (I forget which). Andrew Harper Q Club only shows "Q Club rates, welcome bottle of wine and early/late checkin/out on availability." Maybe I am missing something else.

A few comments: We have no problems with mobility but if you stay in the main lodge area there are a LOT of steps to get to your room and then to get to the lower-level salt water pool, the restaurant, the lobby, etc. We never ate off the property (which is extremely unusual for us) and thought the food was very good, but not great. That said, there is nothing better around, so we stayed on-property. We toured the El Murmillo four BR separate residence. We decided that the enjoyment of that one would depend a lot on who was sharing the other three units with you. YMMV.

We don't usually vacation in Mexico but this was a very relaxing stay. We had a large pool suite and I would not take anything less. We did see some of the other rooms on request because we figure we'll be back. This is a very good resort. VERY good.