FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Baggage Lost / Delayed / Stolen / Damaged Thread
Old Aug 3, 2007, 10:15 pm
derpelikan

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
?

Originally Posted by Soames
I think I'm too frustrated to understand all things on this thread

Flying full fare Club on our return flight with BA 13 July, we checked 4 suitcases at NCE straight thru for the following morning flight out of LHR to NAS, our final destination and home-base. None of the cases made it.

Three cases arrived 3 days later. The largest one, very heavy and containing all our "good" clothes used during our 6 week stay, is still missing. BA has assured us that this case has been located at LHR ~ however they have thus far failed to put in on any of their flights (5 flights!). Apparently there is a tremendous back-log.

I'm really peeved though since we payed prime Club rates and would have thought, that since BA say it's been located, that the suitcase would have been given some priority. I think this lack of service is terrible ~ we have flown Club out of NAS-LHR-NCE and back, several years running. Unfortunately, we do not belong to BA's FF, but to AA....maybe that has something to do with it.

The case contains probably $3000+ of clothing that we need, so at this point I'm just hoping that it arrives today or very soon. But in the back of my mind I'm also thinking that BA really should compensate in a meaningful way.

I've not been able to "file" on-line because on their page of Customer Service Relations, The Bahamas is not an option of the drop-down menu as a country ~ Bahrain is though! LOL.
why didnt you buy the staff you really need and get the money back from the airline?

dp