FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why should I show my breasts?
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2007, 10:49 am
sonora

Programs: AA LT Plat
Originally Posted by peachfront
I sort of have to agree with the TSA officer. I'm not sure where it would be appropriate in public to wear a business suit with no top under the jacket. It sounds like fetish wear. Senator Vitter, you may go in and see the mistress now... Probably I'm just not up on current styles, but to me it is not businesslike if you forgot to wear your shirt!

I wear a sport/jogging bra at the airport. Once or twice, they have asked for more layers to come off, than just the jacket. A sport bra that is decent for public viewing at the gym should be OK for a brief exposure. I'm not going to be wearing my Victoria Secret's underwired miracle workers in a security line anyway. It seems like somebody could take out the pads and take in quite a lot of contraband in some of those designs.

Better yet in my opinion would be the sport bra with a form-fitting opaque-colored shell over it. Sometimes I like a turtleneck shell, but if you want to look shirtless under your jacket, then you could pick a design with a low-cut neckline. The main thing is to have the item follow the figure so that it doesn't look as if you're trying to conceal something. When I dress like this, I've never been asked to strip down to the sports bra and flash my fans. No doubt much to their relief!

I have several suits where the jacket/top can be worn without a shirt underneath, and I am a pretty conservative dresser.