FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oasis hong kong Inaugural Vancouver VIP + NZ and EK
Old Jul 18, 2007, 4:30 pm
dcpyvr

Depending on where you are sitting in J Class and the Aircraft, the seats are quite different. One of the Aircraft has consistent configuration of seats and upholstery. The other aircraft I was on (I believe the old ANA) had huge seats in the forward section of the Aircraft (Lie Flat Seats) and the balance of the business cabin had very old looking grey and blue seating including the upper deck, although this aircraft had the bar you could sit and have a drink. Check out Airliners.net for cabin views of the ANA 747-400 and you will see the old first and business seating for a better idea. I decided for my flights that I would take the upper deck just for privacy, although I might take a chance and hope to get the aircraft with the old first class seats from ANA in the first couple of rows in the nose of the aircraft. I have been checking the website and no update on this months movie choices. I'm worried the selection is not going to improve and I am going to be watching repeats for 13 hours! Please post a trip report on your flight to Vancouver. I am anxious to hear how the flight was and all the details of the service!