FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 2:58 pm
JohnBg

I won thanks to members @ flyertalk

I have been surfing this site for almost a year now. As you can see I've never posted before. Guess I've haven't had much to say until now. I have found much useful information in these forums and the contest forum has been most interesting for me. I would not have started this hobby of entering contests and sweeps if it wasn't for this forum (from people like Sharon and others alike). I have entered many of the contests over the past 10 months or so. I am picky and don't enter them all since I live in Bulgaria most of the year. However, I do go after all the Las Vegas sweeps. So, with only 10 months experience, I won one. Ballys Fitness gave 31trips to Las Vegas in a March '07 contest (1 trip a day throughout March). I can't remember but, I feel 100% certain it was posted here. Well, tomorrow I will fax my affidavit to the marketing company. Air fare, 4 nights, $500 spa voucher, show tickets, etc. I'm a happy guy, but, more importantly, "Thanks" to all the members who take the time to research and share their interests here. I am sure there are many surfers like myself who appreciate your works! John