FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LEFT MARCH 31, 2009: Palace Hotel, Copenhagen [Master Thread]
Old Jul 17, 2007, 9:57 am
AAEXP

Programs: CM Presidential, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by sbtinme
Alright

That the operative word here

, but for someone visiting CPH for, say 2 or 3 days, who was looking to get in some quality sightseeing, I still maintain that you'd be hard pressed to find a more centrally located hotel in the city.

If you mean SPG hotel, then yes. Otherwise there are many other equally well located hotels If you need a list let me know.

And, I'll add that the room renovations are total top-to-bottom renovations that are taking this hotel from ultra tired and worn out to exceptionally modern.

I also wonder why on earth the bottom rung rooms were renovated first and not the higher level ones, but I'm pleased to know that within a year, it will all be completed.

And, for the record, isn't central AC being added as these renovations take place?

If so, all these efforts would address:

- the tired rooms
- the noise levels due to open windows / no ac

Isn't that a huge step forward?!?

Yes of course, and this would even have me thinking of going back. But it still does not change the "so-so" location I spoke about and that others have so eloquently addressed for both its positive and negative sides