FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Cerritos Hotel, CA [Master Thread]
Old Jul 16, 2007, 7:34 pm
Motion122

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
Originally Posted by Singlepoint
Was there last summer. Nice enough property with a business bent to it as it sits in a small business enclave in Cerritos. A few decent restaurants across the street along with a bit of shopping. Public tennis courts within 1-2 blocks that you can use. There is also a nice park nearby. No club lounge but they do provide you with breakfast coupons in the a.m. for use in the downstairs restaurant (which has decent food). Smallish workout area. Rooms themselves are quite standard in size - even on Club level. Hotel generally seems to be quite quiet in general although I did see some airline crews there. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the property or the rooms; it didn't really strike me to do so. I thought that it was decent value for the money.

Stayed here a few times in the past couple of months. Upgraded to the jr. suite all except once. Using of my name staring on my third stay before I hand them my ID! ^ Stays were on weekend so no lounge, but breakfast coupons each day.

Property is nice a quiet. Farmer's market on Saturdays in the back parking lot. Mall is across the street with a nice cinema.

Great place to stay if you work is in the area.